Rules & Regulations for Fees
• Every student seeking admission in the college shall have to deposit her/his fees by the last date. In case, the fess is not deposited by the due date admission will be considered null & void.
• It is mandatory to deposit the fee for the whole session even if the student seeks admission in the mid-session.
• Information about university fee will be pasted on the College Notice Board at an appropriate time. You will have to deposit your form & the fees before the last date. The college will not be responsible for any fault on your part.
• Caution money will be refunded within one year of passing the last examination. Applications for its refund are invited in the month of November & caution money is returned from December to January.
• Fee will not be refunded to drop out or failed students.
• Fees once deposited is not refundable in any condition except the caution money.
• The regular students whose results are not declared till the last date depositing the fee are required to fill the admission forms within 15 days from the date of declaration of results; otherwise they will have to pay the late fee prescribed by the college.Students with special achievements at national and international level can avail special concession. For this, the Principal should be contacted along with the relevant certificates.
• Brilliant students of the college belonging to the economically weaker sections of the society can be given maximum concession. No other fee concession is given. An income certificate & a description of dependent from a first class magistrate is necessary to claim assistance.
• Students with special achievements at national and international level can avail special concession. For this, the Principal should be contacted along with the relevant certificates.